2018 Seasonal Summer Help Wanted – Please see the Employment page for more information!
The Madelia Swimming Pool is the perfect place to cool off on those hot summer days. The pool is conveniently located at 519 Dill Avenue SW and is within walking distance from the Watona Park and Campground as well as the Madelia Golf Course. With a wading pool for toddlers, diving board, and an exciting waterslide, your family will have fun in the sun!
- 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – $4.25 per person
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – $2.00 per person
- Open Monday through Sunday
At the Madelia Swimming Pool we offer three different options for season passes:
- Family Season Pass – $130.00
- Individual Season Pass – $70.00
- 11 Punch Pass – $50.00
See the Season Pass Application for more information and purchasing options.
Red Cross Swimming Lessons
There are three types of Red Cross Swimming Lessons offered here:
- General Lessons Levels 1 – 6: (regular class sessions – ages 6 and older) – $35.00 before May 25th, $40.00 after May 25th
- Preschool Lessons Levels 1 – 3: (ages 3 – 5) – $30.00
- Private Lessons: $55.00
- Mommy and Me: $20.00
See the Swimming Lessons Application for more information and purchasing options.
The pool is available for private swim parties. Please contact the Madelia Swimming Pool at (507) 642-8952 for more information on pricing and availability.
Moonlight Swim Events
Come swim under the stars on select Saturday nights from 8:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Please see our flyer for a schedule of Moonlight Swim events.
The Madelia Swimming Pool offers a variety of concession snacks and drinks for sale. Please do not bring outside food or drink.
Only swimsuits are allowed; no street clothes will be accepted.
See our flyer for more details!