Following is a list of requirements and/or responsibilities of Ambulance Service Members:
1. You must be able to assist lifting the ambulance cot with a patient. The total weight would be approximately 100 pounds. The cot with patient would be lifted from the ground to the ambulance floor (approx. 3 feet).
2. You will be required to take a minimum of 24 hours of call per month and 12 Holiday call hours in a year.
3. You will be required to attend no less than 8 of the 12 monthly meetings and training sessions.
4. You will be required to pass a physical examination as described by our Medical Director.
5. You must live in or work within 10 minute drive time to ambulance garage.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary to determine eligibility for employment. I certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and I understand that, if employed, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds for dismissal. I understand and agree that, if hired, my employment is for no definite period and may be terminated at any time. Applicant may be subject to a random drug screen.